Resurrection, Rebirth, French Horns, and cbat

Last November, shortly before the death of my most mysterious relative, I started going out on my own again.  I have several children and until recently, I just kept having them.  But 5 is both the tipping point and the magic number and now that my children are older, I am able to go out on my own again.  

First things first, I started going to the symphony.  When MEUTE, which does not rhyme with flute, played Glasgow, tickets were £50.  Seems like a lot, but there are a lot of guys in that band.  My friend wants to see Pulp, but tickets are over £200.  I don't want to throw shade here, but Jarvis, we are in the midst of an economic crisis and the common people cannot afford your £200 tickets.  

The symphony, though.  Oh, my god.  Tickets come in a range of prices and they are very accommodating.  I will blog about these individually later, but the symphony can be seen for as little as £14!  While £14 fits my budget just fine, I do wonder how all the members of the orchestra manage to eat, let alone maintain their instruments.  It must pay off being a brass player.  You never have to restring or buy new reeds or get your onionskin lined pads redone.  The French horns have got it made:  their instruments are small enough to tote on public transport and they don't have to tote a load of different mutes around with them.

I just googled to check that about the mutes, and found a website claiming all horn players are good kissers because they understand the subtleties and nuance of lip movements.  I do appreciate good kissing technique, so if I ever find myself widowed and with an orchestra lining up for dates, I shall choose the horn players first and report back.  

Someone in my apartment building dated a guy who was into math rock and the sort of free jazz involving odd time signature changes.  They had the flat above ours and their lovemaking sessions also involved odd time signatures.  Perhaps they should meet the cbat enthusiast from reddit.

Until next time.

Deine Champagner-Anarchist

Nightcafe.studio made these for me with my title as a prompt.  As the kids say, AI art be bangin'.


Comments